About our Organisation
With some of the most iconic brands in the Australasian and global building industry, we are proud to have provided products and services to projects around the globe for residential, multi-residential, and commercial markets. Whether it is windows, doors, architectural glass, showers, wardrobes or other building products, our brands are committed to creating a safe and sustainable environment for customers, our team, and local communities.
Over many decades our brands, including Stegbar, Corinthian Doors, A&L Windows, Trend Windows, Aneeta Windows, Breezway and Regency, along with our architectural glass facilities have been at the forefront of innovation, delivering the latest in technology and design to homeowners across Australia and around the globe.
About our Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has become available for anyone looking to embark on a new role within a customer focused and reputable global organisation. As a Service Desk Officer, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our internal staff. You will be the first point of contact for users when they have technical issues, and you will work to resolve those issues in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be responsible for documenting issues and solutions, and for escalating issues to higher-level support when necessary.
We’re looking to leverage your highly developed interpersonal and technical skills, Our organisation is diverse, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and great at building relationships to interact effectively with both non-technical and technical team members.
You'll need to be someone who thrives on challenges and has a passion for IT with exceptional customer service skills and problem-solving abilities. You’ll also need to harness your excellent organisational and time management skills to manage conflicting priorities.
You need to be someone who demonstrates a keenness to learn, and a willingness to share your experience and knowledge with your teammates with a committed attitude!
You’ll also require:
- minimum 2 years experience within an IT environment
- experience across MS Office 365, Networks, Hardware and Systems Administration
- knowledge of Windows servers and Active Directory
- understanding of phone systems and Apple mobile devices
- ability to work effectively independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- a keen interest in developing a career in IT (essential)
About the Benefits
- Flexible working arrangements offering 2 days WFH after 6 month probation
- Ongoing training and career development - follow in previous team members’ career steps into Enterprise, Cyber Security and Networking
- Development plans offering paid certificates/qualifications
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- Ability to schedule leave every Christmas
- Additional paid day’s leave on your birthday
Your Next Steps
If you are ready for your next challenge in a supportive and fast-paced environment, apply now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.