With some of the most iconic brands in the Australasian and global building industry, we are proud to have provided products and services to projects around the globe for residential, multi-residential, and commercial markets. Whether it is windows, doors, architectural glass, showers, wardrobes or other building products, our brands are committed to creating a safe and sustainable environment for customers, our team, and local communities.
Over many decades our brands, including Stegbar, Corinthian Doors, A&L Windows, Trend Windows, Aneeta Windows, Breezway and Regency, along with our architectural glass facilities have been at the forefront of innovation, delivering the latest in technology and design to homeowners across Australia and around the globe.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing professional to join our passionate Marketing team as an Assistant Marketing Manager. In this newly-created position, you will play a key role in driving the iconic JELD-WEN, Stegbar and Regency Showerscreens & Wardrobes brands in an exciting period of transformation.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be instrumental in driving our branding strategies, growing our builder partnership program and supporting a wide variety of key strategic initiatives. Working with some of the most reputable brands in the industry, you will collaborate with external agencies and our internal teams to develop and execute impactful marketing campaigns which will ultimately contribute to our continued growth and success.
- Lead marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and engagement
- Create compelling marketing content including digital and print materials
- Assist in developing and updating website content and e-commerce platform
- Write briefs, manage budgets and effectively allocate resources
- Identify and manage partnership and influencer opportunities aligning with business objectives
- Own and drive content creation framework and brand storytelling
- Develop and manage paid and organic social media content
- Coordinate and support internal and external communications
- Analyse performance data to provide insights into future campaign optimisation opportunities.
Your tertiary qualification and previous corporate marketing experience will help you to hit the ground running, while your professional, friendly approach will help you to thrive in this varied and exciting role.
You will have:
- A degree in a relevant field (eg marketing, communications, business or similar)
- Minimum of 3 years corporate marketing experience
- Background in multi-channel marketing
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Excellent relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience working with and managing agency relationships
- An interest in building design, interior design or architecture (preferred)
- Experience in MS Office suite, Adobe Creative suite, Optimisely, Google Suite and Jira (desirable)
About the Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Flexible working arrangements including 2 days per week WFH
- Ongoing support and development
- Ability to schedule leave every Christmas
- Additional paid day’s birthday leave
- Access to Employee Assistance Provider program
- Generous employee discount on our extensive range of products.
Your Next Step
If you would like to work with market-leading brands and are ready to take the next step in your marketing career, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.