With some of the most iconic brands in the Australasian and global building industry, we are proud to have provided products and services to projects around the globe for residential, multi-residential, and commercial markets. Whether it is windows, doors, architectural glass, showers, wardrobes or other building products, our brands are committed to creating a safe and sustainable environment for customers, our team, and local communities. Over many decades our brands, including Stegbar, Corinthian Doors, A&L Windows, Trend Windows, Aneeta Windows, Breezway and Regency, along with our architectural glass facilities have been at the forefront of innovation, delivering the latest in technology and design to homeowners across Australia and around the globe.
An exciting opportunity has opened within our Information Services department for a hands-on ERP role based at our St Marys site. Become a part of a supportive and close-working Product Data Team, who take pride in maintaining the integrity of bills of materials data and delivering on projects for nationwide market-leading iconic brands.
- Maintain data for specific ERP areas such as order entry, bills of materials, pricing, costing, production schedules, and other related areas
- Translate information from various sources such as product drawings and specifications into ERP data formats and formulas
- Enter and maintain data in an organised manner to ensure completeness and accuracy of information
- Write and maintain programs in the OpenEdge ABL programming language to calculate or manipulate information to compliment the data
- Apply analytical skills to test and debug data using problem-solving techniques to determine causes and solutions to problems
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base of documentation
We’re searching for someone who is willing to learn, inquisitive, thorough with a detail-orientated mindset. Someone who can balance competing priorities and demands, a person who is a bit of a go getter with highly developed interpersonal skills. Due to the nature of the role, we need someone who is willing to commit to a role over the next few years. You'll need to have an action-oriented mindset and the capability of lateral thinking when resolving problems that arise.
- Tertiary education in IT, Engineering or equivalent, advantageous
- Demonstratable ability or knowledge in databases or ERP systems, advantageous
- Basic understanding of programming principles and concepts experience in any language, advantageous
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, advantageous
What's On Offer
- Once established in your role, ability to work from home two days per week
- Ongoing training and career development
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- On-site parking
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
- An extra day’s paid leave for your birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme
Your Next Steps
If you are ready for your next challenge in a supportive and fast pace environment, we invite you to join our organisation. Please hit 'APPLY' and submit your application.
Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia and undertake a pre-employment checks.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.