About our Organisation
With some of the most iconic brands in the Australasian and global building industry, we are proud to have provided products and services to projects around the globe for residential, multi-residential, and commercial markets. Whether it is windows, doors, architectural glass, showers, wardrobes or other building products, our brands are committed to creating a safe and sustainable environment for customers, our team, and local communities. Over many decades our brands, including Stegbar, Corinthian Doors, A&L Windows, Trend Windows, Aneeta Windows, Breezway and Regency, along with our architectural glass facilities have been at the forefront of innovation, delivering the latest in technology and design to homeowners across Australia and around the globe.
About the Opportunity
We are currently seeking a commercially astute Sales Operations Coordinator to join the team looking after our high-profile national builder partnership program. In this newly created role you will support the program’s Business Development Managers by collating, formatting and presenting revenue data to allow them to make informed business decisions and plans. You will also provide support by liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a range of day-to-day client queries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales Operations – Drive the day to day business sales operations of the builder partnership program from a business systems, process and data perspective. This will include a clear reporting system that highlights the performance of all program opportunities and signed builders – in a format that each business unit can clearly interpret.
- Key business reporting function – Develop and maintain a clear set of program KPI’s that highlight the performance of the program against targets and allow key business stakeholders to clearly understand the status of program performance at any point in time.
- Business Governance - Ensure all business governance processes including credit, rebate and incentive accruals are managed through a robust reporting system and clearly presented to all key stakeholders.
- Data Warehousing and Management - Be a key enabler in the development of a data warehouse for all builder, sales and product information, that will allow the program team and all business units to make timely decisions on growth opportunities. Have or develop a deep knowledge of our legacy ERP systems and data sources to enable capture of sales, product and other key customer data.
- Salesforce CRM Effectiveness - Be a leader in the development of a CRM to drive a single view of the program and all key business activities with the builder.
- General - Undertake additional responsibilities or work in other areas to those outlined in this position description subject to business requirements and your skills and competencies.
You will have previous sales administration/ reporting experience and understand the importance of accurate data and reporting in supporting business decision-making. Your attention to detail combined with your customer focus and clear communications skills will also help you to thrive in this key role.
- Driven and proven Business Administration / Sales Operations performer.
- Exceptional business process knowledge - with proven track record of success for the overall business operations and sales reporting cycle from plan to close.
- Demonstrates best-in-class skills in building rapport, understanding customers’ needs, presenting solutions, managing objections, supporting new business, and following up.
- Aptitude to develop knowledge of complex technical products.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport, engage and influence people effectively on all levels.
- Demonstrates accountability and owning dependencies to deliver results.
- Solid MS Excel experience and ability to quickly learn in-house systems
- Solid working knowledge of ClickView and SAP (preferred.)
About the Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Flexible working hours, with 2 days WFH per week
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of products
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas, and an additional day’s paid leave on your birthday
- Career progression opportunities as part of the group with more than 4,000 people across Australasia
Your Next Step
If you are a customer focused and commercially astute sales administrator who would like to be part of a high profile partnership program, apply now!
Please note that we close over the Christmas period until January 15th so you may not receive an application outcome until after this date.
Eligible applicants must have legal rights to work full time in Australia.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.