About our Organisation
With some of the most iconic brands in the Australasian and global building industry, we are proud to have provided products and services to projects around the globe for residential, multi-residential, and commercial markets. Whether it is windows, doors, architectural glass, showers, wardrobes or other building products, our brands are committed to creating a safe and sustainable environment for customers, our team, and local communities. Over many decades our brands, including Stegbar, Corinthian Doors, A&L Windows, Trend Windows, Aneeta Windows, Breezway, Regency, and William Russell Doors, along with our architectural glass facilities have been at the forefront of innovation, delivering the latest in technology and design to homeowners across Australia and around the globe.
About our Opportunity
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for our builder partnership program. In this newly-created role based in Helensvale, you will engage with both existing and new small-to-medium builder clients to cross-sell products and sign them up to the program.
This is a true business development role which will see you on the road for 50% of your week as you engage with and present to clients. You will be responsible for the cycle from presentation to sign-up across Queensland.
You will also:
- Focus on driving revenue growth, fostering strategic relationships and expanding the business customer base within the residential building market
- Liaise with business units to collate information and identify business development opportunities among existing clients
- Utilise industry and product knowledge to facilitate presentations of the company’s products, services and abilities.
- Research, identify and engage with new builder clients
- Achieve agreed Sales KPI’s
We are looking for people with previous sales/ business development experience within the building industry. You will be confident presenting and able to naturally engage and build rapport, and you will be at ease in your consultative selling approach to develop and maintain customer relationships. You will also need to be self-motivated and well organised to plan and conduct your business development activities.
Ideally, you will have:
- 3-5 years’ sales/ business development experience within building/ construction
- Professional demeanour with excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Experience with CRM software eg.Salesforce
- Experience reading and interpreting building plans
About the Benefits
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Fully serviced company vehicle + laptop + mobile phone
- Flexibility in managing your working hours
- Generous discounts on our extensive range of products
- Ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas, and an additional day’s paid leave on your birthday
- Career progression opportunities as part of the group with more than 4,000 people across Australasia
Your Next Steps
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated sales professional. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person with strong interpersonal skills looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you. Apply Now!
Eligible applications must have legal rights to work full time in Australia.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.